Platinum Alarms Shipping and Returns Policies
At Platinum Alarms, your complete satisfaction is our priority. Please review our shipping and returns policies below to see why we’ve grown into an industry leader since opening our doors in 2001.
Compare Our Warranty to All Others
At Platinum Alarms, we sell only high-quality security and fire alarm systems. This includes maintaining the highest installation standards. Based on our emphasis on quality, we offer a generous warranty on our products and services:
- Three-year parts warranty on all products
- Lifetime warranty on all PCB Control Panels(as long as you maintain monitoring)
- One-year guarantee on all labor
Our Shipping Policy
Your security needs can’t wait. We process all orders quickly so that you are protected as soon as possible. With our simple online ordering process and trusted national shipping partners, you can expect fast delivery of your security products right to your doorstep. We offer some of the best shipping policies in the industry:
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $300
- Free UPS shipping insurance on every order
- In-stock items shipped within 1-3 business days from the order date
- Special-order items shipped within 1-10 business days from the order date
Our Return Policy
Please contact us with any questions regarding returns. We want you to be 100% confident in your purchase and will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction. If you should need to return any product you ordered, please review the restrictions and process below.
1. Platinum Alarms must be notified within 45 days of the confirmed date of delivery to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Call or email us at 201-437-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your RMA Number.
2. All manuals, warranty cards and product literature must be unmarked and included with your return.
3. Items must be in near-perfect condition and include all packaging material (not torn or damaged).
4. Place smaller manufacturer-branded boxes in a larger corrugated box with packing paper and write the RMA Number on the outside of the corrugated box.
5. You are responsible for any return shipping expenses, and we recommend that you purchase shippers insurance.
6. Make sure you record your package tracking number.
7. Platinum Alarms must receive returned merchandise at the below address within 30-days of the RMA, in accordance with the above-mentioned criteria.
After meeting the above criteria, you may send your return to our team:
20 Plank Road
Bayonne, NJ 07002
All Platinum Alarms security products carry a 30-day store credit guarantee, excluding processing fees associated with the transaction, programming charges and/or shipping and handling expenses. In the event that the purchaser refuses the Platinum Alarms store credit, a 20% restocking fee will be applied to the order once it is received at our headquarters. Alarm batteries, signs, power supplies/transformers, mounting materials, networking and safe sales are final and not eligible for return.
After receiving an RMA number from a Platinum Alarms representative and after we receive the returned/defective security product at the above address, Platinum Alarms will issue a store credit or send out the replacement security products. We strongly recommend that you purchase shippers insurance to safeguard your return shipment.
Platinum Alarms can issue a store credit for use in future purchases or apply the amount as a credit towards your monthly monitoring bill. In the event that the wrong item was sent to you, you will be credited all freight charges relevant to the wrongly shipped item. Make sure to include postal receipt in your return package.